The Hearts of Ellan Vannin – Manx Towns and Villages
Isle of Man – We are pleased to present this set of six stamps by Manx artist and designer Adam Berry featuring some of the Island’s most beautiful towns and villages. Adam’s graphic style is a nod to the golden age of the tourist and transport poster of the twentieth century, when the Island was a leading destination for British seaside holidaymakers.
The issue also incorporates our two Europa castle-themed stamps for this year represented by Castletown and Peel.
Featured on the stamps are:
• Peel Castle and Harbour (1st – This is also a Europa Stamp)
• Castle Rushen and Castletown Harbour (EU – This is a Europa Stamp)
• Boats at Onchan Pleasure Park (95p)
• Ramsey Swing Bridge (£1.24)
• Port St Mary Harbour (£1.27)
• Bradda Glen in Port Erin (£2.33)
Issue Date: 19.01.2017
Designer: Adam Berry
Illustrator: Adam Berry
Process: Offset Lithography
Size: 42 x 28mm
Values: 1st, EU, 95p, £1.24, £1.27, £2.33